英语翻译The leaves begin to fall Golden in the sun I see the chi

1个回答

  • The leaves begin to fall 叶子开始凋落了

    Golden in the sun 在阳光下显得金灿灿的

    I see the children run on the signal hill 我看见孩子们在小山上奔跑

    When winters on my mind 当冬天在我的脑海中

    I'll leave it all behind 我将全部抛之脑后

    The happiness I find on the signal hill 我在小山了找到了快乐

    If she wasn't there at all to hear me when I call

    I'd never think of staying on the signal hill 如果她根本不存在而听不到我的呼唤,我就不会再想要在小山上逗留.

    Time is mine to hope and the days are rich and green时间是属于我的,我希望它是富裕的,常青的.

    And beautiful my queen on the signal hill

    I lay beside her now 小山上美丽的女王,此刻我正依偎在她身旁.

    And thoughts come to my mind of one I left behind on the signal hill 我的脑海中突然涌出一个想法留在一小山后面.

    If she wasn't there at all to hear me when I call

    I'd never think of leaving my signal hill 如果她根本不存在而听不到我的呼唤,我就不会再想要在小山上逗留.

    The love I have is real 我所拥有的是真爱

    And the love I take I steal 我偷走了我的爱

    But still for her I fail 但我仍深爱着她

    I see the autumn rain so part will still remain

    Of my fogotten name on the signal hill 我看见秋天的雨仍然洒落在被我遗忘名字的小山上

    If she wasn't there at all to hear me when I call

    I never think of leaving my signal hill 如果她根本不存在而听不到我的呼唤,我就不会再想要在小山上逗留.

    But at least I see the fall of signal hill但至少我看到小山的秋天