英语翻译Now,as I had a look at youit took a heartbeat and I knew

1个回答

  • Now,as I had a look at you

    如今,一渺间我看到你

    it took a heartbeat and I knew

    霎时我就知道

    that the candle of my life was burning shorter.

    我的生命蜡烛已渐短

    You turned me 钬榬ound to face myself,

    你让我回首自省

    to make me trust in what I am,

    令我确信真我的意义

    now,after all that I have done it makes me wonder I'm around.

    如今,经历过我所做的一切

    Now the night has gone,better days to come.

    如今,黑夜已过,希望渐长

    All this time I have been afraid,it is not too late...

    一直以来我虽则畏惧,喜为时未晚

    All this time while we talked my thoughts collided.

    一直以来跟你的谈话令我诸念激荡

    All this time I could have seen but I was blind.

    一直以来我都不了解我形同目盲

    All this time...

    一直以来

    I thought I'd never see the day

    我从未想过有朝一日

    that in myself I'd feel this way.

    我会如此认为

    We are the meaning and we know.Forever different - the same.

    我们就是生命真意而我们知道.永远相异,却相知

    Now the night has gone,better days to come.

    如今黑夜已过,希望渐长

    All this time I have strained my mind,waiting for a sign.

    一直以来我翘首以望,所谓的启示

    Time is like a river that is running out to sea.

    时间如同洪河,奔流入海

    We can't touch the ground,so grab a blade of straw.

    我们触不到彼岸,所以紧抓住一根稻草

    If you swim on waves of trust you cannot even drown,

    如果你靠信念来破浪,

    when you hit the shores of love you cannot die...

    当你碰到真爱的海岸,