英语翻译【Oh Life of My Heart】I need to tell you that im melting

2个回答

  • 外语联邦贴吧群组建立了,欢迎随时加入,我不在时,你也可以到外语联邦贴吧转一转发发贴啊哈,把不懂的放在那里,团员看到就会回答你的哦.

    翻译如下:【Oh Life of My Heart】我心中的生活

    I need to tell you that im melting in your love for a long time.我需诉你消融于君情已多时

    people can see my love for you and you dont have a clue.人们都可望见我对你的那份情,可你却仍头绪也没有

    i wont tell you that my soul is with you,my darling.我不会告诉你我的灵魂是同你相伴的我深爱的人儿呐

    come closer to my eyes and feel my fire.

    靠近些感受下我的那股情意吧

    oh my heart's life and my every wish.我在心中祈祷的美好生活啊

    my life is with you.同你相伴的生活啊

    not a single night i forget my love for you.不仅仅是单身日子就能忘却对你那份情啊

    all of me belongs to your love.

    我的全部皆属于你情

    my eyes see you and my heart from the love.发自份情中的望你

    your eyes come to mine and see me shy.眉目传情地望着我腼腆模样

    from the day we've met,night and day i think about you.自从同你相遇之时,日夜都令我想起你

    from the day i saw you,my darling and for you.自从同你相见之时,深爱的人儿呀,一切尽为你而爱啊

    辛苦耕耘,以礼相待,