英语翻译如果你认为你被打败了,那么你就被打败了;如果你认为你没有被打败,那么你会不会失败;如果你想赢,但你认为你不能,那

1个回答

  • If you think you are beaten,you are 如果你认为你被打败了,那么你就被打败了

    If you think you dare not,you don’t.如果你认为你没有被打败,那么你会不会失败 (这一句翻译的有点儿怪)

    If you’d like to win,but think you can’t 如果你想赢,但你认为你不能

    It’s almost a certain you won’t.那么你将永远不会赢

    If you think you’ll lose,you’ve lost.如果你认为你会失败,你就失败了

    For out in the world we find 因为在这个世界上

    Success begins with a fellow’s will:我们发现成功开始于人们的意识

    It’s all in his state of mind 完全是心理状态和决策

    If you think you’re outclassed,you are 如果你觉得你落伍,你就已经过时了

    You’ve got to think high to rise,你要想自己的得高上升

    You’ve got to be sure of yourself before 首先要确定你自己的

    You’ll ever win that prize.可以得到一个奖

    Life’s battles don’t always go

    To the stronger or faster man,生命的战斗不强或跑得快的人获胜 (结合上面一句)

    But sooner or later the man who wins 无论你迟到或早

    Is the one who thinks he can.赢家永远是那些认为他们能赢

    这是英文版完整的,华文翻译结构有些变化.我已在旁边打了意思.