别敷衍勿机器,英语人工翻译中字,感谢!

4个回答

  • 可翻译为:what if one night we go far away,若有天晚上你我已远去

    and leave all the people behind,留下心爱人们在身后

    Honey,I'm feeling new love,亲爱的只能说我感觉到心般爱

    filling me with these feelings,充满着欣喜之情

    and beside me I got valuable people,也亦得到珍爱之人

    Beside me I got beautiful people.

    美般之人

    Honey ,come one night and lets forget the past,亲爱的回我身旁共度一夜忘却逝去吧

    come and lie between my arms and rest,来投入我胸怀静静入睡吧

    This night is worth more than the world,今宵比世上一切都珍贵

    and what if someone else got your love.若某人夺去你之爱

    who am i gonna live for?又该为何活

    honey,the beautiful years are coming,亲爱的甜美之夜已渐临

    and every moment makes the world beautiful.每刻皆使世甜美

    Hoeny,take my hands to believe that this is real.亲爱的牵着我手,相信一切皆为真

    When I were going to accept you it had been years,令我疼你已多年

    so why should i dream,故此无需再相梦