外语加分求达人通顺英语段落,英翻中译,通顺化哦

2个回答

  • 翻译如下:【I Love You to Death (Everytime)】每次都爱君至死

    Everytime I think of leaving.每当想离开之际

    I find that I love you to death.却发觉爱君已无法自拔(爱君至死)

    And I stay sleepless worrying that if I resist.若忍耐则彻夜难于眠

    My whole lifetime would pass and be wasted.一生时光皆会虚度而过

    Your love is keeping me up so bad.君般爱令我一路心坚持

    Oh your eyes,what am I to do with you?望见君双眸时却不知所措

    Your heart is making me so confused.因君之心令我心难解

    I can't help it your love is killing me.若君爱令我倍抓狂时,却会倍感心抓狂

    I'm sleepless at night melting and singing.夜中无眠唯能以心唱而消融

    And I live and dream in my love.唯让梦儿住进属于自己情爱中

    My wish is to finish my life with you.盼望能愿同君共白头

    with you and only you with me.唯同君一路共白头

    Day and night with me.同我日夜共相伴

    Every day is a story.编写每日情爱事

    Light of my eye,I'd give anything for you.眼

    里幻想予君我的全部

    Your love is enough for me.有君份情已足矣.

    手工回答,以礼相待,辛苦耕耘,