英语翻译The old name for films was "moving pictures".In America

7个回答

  • The old name for films was "moving pictures".

    电影的旧名字是(动画)

    In America they still call them "movies" and they say "Shall we go to the movies?

    在美国人们仍然叫它”movies(动画),他们说Shall we go to the movies?

    " when we say "Shall we go to the cinema?"

    当他们说"Shall we go to the cinema?"的时候

    A boy once said to his friend,

    有个男孩有一次对他的朋友说,

    "Do you like moving pictures?"

    你喜欢动画片吗?

    His friend thought he was going to invite him to go to the cinema,

    他的朋友认为他打算邀请他去看电影

    so he said, "Yes, please. I like moving pictures very much."

    所以他说,”是的,我非常喜欢动画片.“

    "Good," said the boy,

    ”好的“这个男孩说

    "My father has a picture shop. He sells pictures.

    我父亲有个图片店,他卖图片

    This evening I must move pictures from one room to another.

    今天晚上我必须把图片从一个房间搬到另一个房间

    You like moving pictures, so I think you will enjoy moving pictures for me."

    你喜欢搬图片,所以我认为你将会喜欢为我搬图片的.

    是个小笑话,用”moving pictures" 这个短语有“动画片”和“搬动图片”这2个意思,让喜欢动画片的那个朋友搬图片去了.