求拜伦经典诗歌的中英对译.如:如我遇见你在多年以后我将何以致侯唯沉默与眼泪中英文对译.回答好的话给20分.

1个回答

  • If I meet with you,

    after several years,

    how can I give the compliment,

    only silence and tears.

    建议你去买本诗集,我有一本叫做《拜伦,雪莱,济慈抒情诗精选集(英汉语对照)》的书.当代世界出版社.

    你要是还要哪首的话麻烦再说详细点吧,我再改回答.

    When We Two Parted《昔日依依别》

    When we two parted 昔日依依惜别,

    In silence and tears,泪流默默无言;

    Half broken-hearted 离恨肝肠断,

    To serve for years,此别又几年.

    Pale grew thy cheek and cold,冷颊向愕然,

    Colder thy kiss,一吻寒更添;

    Truly that hour foretold 日后伤心事,

    Sorrow to this!此刻已预言.

    The dew of the morning 朝起寒露重,

    Suck chill or my brow 凛冽凝眉间

    It felt like the warning 彼时已预告:

    Of what I feel now. 悲伤在今天.

    Thy cows are all broken,山盟今安在?

    And light is thy fame; 汝名何轻贱!

    I hear thy name spoken,吾闻汝名传,

    And share in its shame. 羞愧在人前.

    They name thee before me,闻汝名声恶,

    A knell to mine ear; 犹如听丧钟.

    A shudder comes o'er me 不禁心怵惕

    Why wert thou so dear?往昔情太浓.

    Thy know not I knew thee 谁知旧日情,

    who knew thee too well:斯人知太深.

    Long,Long shall I rue thee 绵绵长怀恨,

    Too deeply to tell. 尽在不言中.

    In secret we met— 昔日喜幽会,

    In silence I grieve 今朝恨无声.

    That thy heart could forget,旧情汝已忘,

    Thy spirit deceive. 痴心遇薄幸.

    If I should meet thee 多年惜别后,

    After long years,抑或再相逢,

    How should I greet thee 相逢何所语?

    With silence and tears. 泪流默无声.