英语翻译我站在你的门外捧着花等着你出来要在你见到阳光前先给你我的爱门推开陌生的对白你和他牵手走出来我牵强的微笑却只能转身

2个回答

  • 我站在你的门外

    Standing outside your door,

    捧着花等着你出来

    I waited for you with flowers in hands;

    要在你见到阳光前

    Before you saw the sunlight,

    先给你我的爱

    I would give you my love.

    门推开陌生的对白

    Opening the door with strange words,

    你和他牵手走出来

    You and he came out hand in hand;

    我牵强的微笑

    Reluctantly I gave a smile,

    却只能转身say goodbye

    But turned away saying goodbye.

    如果爱能早些说出来

    If I said love out earlier,

    你能否和我恋爱

    Could you be in love with me?

    如果我能早点说出来

    If I could say love out earlier,

    你也许为我留下来

    You might have stayed waiting for me;

    如果爱能早些说出来

    If I said love out earlier,

    心也就不再悲哀

    I won’t feel sad in my heart.

    如果我能早点对你说出来

    If I said it out to you earlier,

    这遗憾将不存在

    Regrets will disappear;

    却不能重来

    But it can’t start again.