求高手翻译几个简单的中译英!~谢谢咯1.听到2008年在北京举办的奥运会的消息时,人们欣喜若狂(WILD WITH JO

3个回答

  • 1.听到2008年在北京举办的奥运会的消息时,人们欣喜若狂(WILD WITH JOY) peopel felt wild with joys when they heared they 2008 olympics would be hold in beijing

    2.不用担心你上大学的费用,我们会尽力帮你的.(WORRY ABOUT)dont worry about your tuition for college, we wil try our best to help you.

    3.他将为自己的所作所为而受到惩罚.(PUNISH)they will be punished by what they have done

    4.不要把今天能干的事推到明天(PUT OFF)do not put what you can do today until tomorrow

    5.这就是为什么这种变化叫做物理变化(CALL)this is why we call it phisical changes

    6.人们都知道这样意见事实,上海在过去几年里发生了巨大的变化(THAT,TAKE PLACE)we all know that fact that huge changes took place in shanghai in the past few years

    7.我姐姐去美国读书已经有四年了(SINCE)it has been 4 years since my sister went to usa for study

    8.必须去请这位医生,否则这些伤员就没救了.(SEND FOR)we must send for doctors or the injeries will be die

    9.他明天要去北京,他要在那里呆一个星期.(WHERE)he will go to beijing tomorrow where he would spend 1 week.

    10我们肯定我们现在正在计划的事不久将变成现实(SURE,COME TRUE) were are sure that our plan will come ture in the near future.