英语翻译内容不限.

1个回答

  • T-Teacher(老师) Student A&B(学生A、B) D-Doctor(校医) P-Parent(家长)

    老师:(上课了,请掏出你们的语文书,今天我们学第一课.这位同学,你有问题吗?)

    T:Class begins.Take out your Chinese book,please.We'll study the first text today.

    「Student A holds his hand up.」

    T:Any questions,boy?

    举手同学:(老师,他有些不舒服,可能发烧了.)

    A:He's not feeling very well,Sir.A fever,perhaps.

    老师:(那你快送他去医务室吧.)

    T:So quick,take him to the infrmary.

    举手同学:(阿姨,他有些不舒服,可能发烧了,您能帮他看看吗?)

    A:He's feeling quite sick,madam,and probably having a fever.Would you please take a look?

    校医:(当然可以,量一下体温吧.)

    D:Of course.Let me have your temperature.

    过了一会儿

    「 After a while.」

    校医:(噢!38°6,看起来真的发烧了,让他给家长打电话吧)

    D:Oh,38.6( thirty-eight point six).It seems quite a fever.You'd better give your parent a ring.

    嘟--嘟--

    「 Dialing.」

    生病的同学:(喂,妈妈,我发烧了,很难受,你能过来接我吗?)

    B:Hello,is that mom?I'm fevered and quite sick,can you come and take me home?

    家长:(噢!可怜的孩子,好的,我很快就到.)

    P:OHh,poor boy!No problem,I'll be there in a few minutes.

    十分钟后 家长到了

    「 Ten minutes later,the parent arrives.」

    家长:(孩子,我来接你了,回家休息吧)

    P:Kid,I'm here to take you home.Let's go and have a good rest.

    生病的同学:(好的,妈妈.)

    B:Okay,mom.

    他们一起回家了.

    「 They go home together.」