离我远点的英文怎么说?stay away with me

6个回答

  • “我要去看她,”她说.“你要是知趣的话就离我远点.”

    "I'm going up to see her,"she said,"Stay away,if you know what's good for you."

    请离我远一点,你要踩着我的鞋后跟了.

    Please keep a little further back,you are treading on my heels.

    离炉子远点,杰克!

    Stand clear of the stove,Jack!

    母亲告诉她的孩子们出去玩时离马路远点.

    Mother told her children to stay off the road when they went out and play.

    离我远一点儿!

    Get away from me!

    那条狗样子很凶恶,因此我决定离它远一点.

    The dog looked dangerous,so I decided to keep my distance from it.

    我不想说是谁犯的错误,但他坐得离我不远.

    I won't say who made the mistake,but he's sitting not a hundred miles away from me.

    我知道是你,离我好远就能看清楚了!

    I knew it was you;I could spot that hat a mile off!

    他们家那条狗样子很凶恶,因此我们决定离它远一点.

    Their dog looked dangerous,so we decided to keep our distance from it.

    汽车突然停在离我仅几英寸的地方.

    The car stopped short only a few inches from where I stood.