英语翻译Dad和Mom带着dog Spot去clinic检查身体健康状况,医生看着Spot一脸惊讶医生:Hey,Spot

3个回答

  • Dad和Mom带着dog Spot去clinic检查身体健康状况,医生看着Spot一脸惊讶

    Dad and Mom take their dog Spot to the clinic to check his(把狗狗拟人化了,所以用的his)body condition,but the doctor feels so surprise

    医生:Hey,Spot~又见面了!

    Doctor:Hey,Spot~see you again!

    Mom:怎么?你认识它?

    Mom:what?You know him?

    医生:是啊,前几天it was sick.两个男孩带它来我这看病,怎么样,现在还好么?

    Doctor:Yeah,several days ago,it(he) was sick and two boys took him to my clinic,so,how is him now?

    Dad:你刚刚说什么?它前几天病了?

    Dad:what did you say?He was sick?

    医生:对啊,花了不少钱呢.

    Doctor:yeah,and it took much money.

    (Dad和Mom互相对视着……)

    (Dad and Mom stare at each other……)

    Mom:看来我们错怪了孩子们啊.

    Mom:It seems that we were wrong to blame our children

    Dad:是啊,我们应该真正信任他们能做的跟大人一样.

    Dad:Yeah,we should have believed that they can do it like us

    回到家,Mom做了一顿丰富的美餐

    After back to home,Mom cooked a big dinner.

    Mom:Boys,开饭了!

    Mom:Boys,time for dinner!

    然后在餐桌上,

    Then on the dinner,

    Dad:我已经知道你们拿买食物的钱去给Spot看病了,是我们错怪你们了,你们可以解释的.

    Dad :I have known that you guys use the money which should buy food to see the doctor for Spot,It was my fault,but you could explain it to me

    Eric:我们有想解释的,可你们不给我们机会解释.

    Eric:we have tried,but you didn't give us opportunity.

    Dad:噢!是我不好,我应该真正信任你们的.

    Dad:oh !I was wrong,I should have trust you.

    Daniel:没什么,只是我们应该做的.

    Daniel:nothing,we just did what we should do.

    开心的笑容又回到这一家人的脸上

    The happy smile come back to the face of this family.