英语翻译this is a world of dreams and reveriewhere i felt the st

1个回答

  • This is a world of dreams and reverie

    这是一个充满梦之幻想的世界

    Where I felt the stars explode around me.

    在感觉星光在我周围绽开的地方

    A grasp light flashed with a gleam as it slashed open a moon beam

    瞬息一闪的理解之光仿如月亮光芒骤然怒放

    And I stared back breathlessly as mountains of fruit tumbled out;

    我屏息着回头凝望,漫山的果实刹那跌落

    I barely had the chance to shout.

    我来不及呐喊出声

    A strawberry avalanche crashed over me.

    一朵草莓蘑菇云遮盖了我

    Staying awake that night was rather hard

    保持清醒而夜的气息却愈加浓厚

    Deep in a sleeping bag in your backyard.

    在你的后院陷入惺忪的睡眠

    When we woke up buried alive beneath the fruity landslide we both laughed hysterically.

    当被埋在浅带水果香的塌方地下的我们苏醒过来的时候,彼此歇斯底里地放声大笑

    It could've been just another dream,but I swear I heard you scream.

    那不可能是另一个梦,但是我发誓我听到你大声尖叫

    A strawberry avalanche crashed over me.

    一朵草莓蘑菇云遮盖了我

    Always a citrus constellation in the galaxy,scratched on the back

    常有一颗柑橘类的星辰在银河的天幕里滑落

    Of both my eye lids that I've been dying to see.

    而我被遮盖的双眼是如此渴望能够仰望

    If you were a beautiful sound and the echo's all around,

    如果你是一种美好的声音并能带来四周满满的回声

    Then I'd be your harmony and we'd sing along with the crowds

    那我就能成为你的谐音,我们会和人群一起歌唱

    Beneath the candy coated clouds of strawberry avalanche,jeez,crashed over me.

    在被涂抹着云层的糖果草莓蘑菇云下,呀,它遮盖了我

    See the world of dreams and reverie where I felt the stars explode around me.

    在感觉着星光绽开包围着我的地方,我看到了充满梦之幻想的世界

    拷贝了别人翻译的,分我拿走,并一起谢谢翻译的原作者